1. Service Request: When a customer requests service, all monitors who have matching availability will see the available assignments in their Orange Moon account.
2. View and Request Assignment: Tap Request.
3. Accept Assignment: From the "Pending Requests" tab, tap the "check mark" icon to accept the assignment. Or from your "Scheduling Calendar", tap "offered", then tap "accept".
After you accept the request, you’ll see the assignment listed in “Accepted Requests” and "Scheduling Calendar".
4. Reminder: You’ll get an additional text reminder 24 hours in advance of your assignment start time.
5. Confirmation: When you accept the assignment, the customer also gets a confirmation message and your basic information. This way, they’ll know who to expect, and tour director will be waiting to welcome you.
It’s up to you whether you claim an assignment or not. Every time you get notified about an assignment, you can review the location and hours.
If you are not dressed appropriately for a shift, you may be considered unprepared.
While not often, after more than one warning related to your attire, you may also receive a point in addition to being sent home from the assignment.
We’re constantly getting new service requests for night chaperone (monitoring), so if you’re seeing open assignments, we recommend you adjust your availability in your profile settings.
Copyright © 2020 Orange Moon Student Safety Services, LLC- All Rights Reserved.
Service you can count on!
Safe/ Professional / Reliable / Trained